Pages

mardi 26 février 2013

Use an arrow : SSS Challenge

Hello crafters!
Here is my card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. The theme is Use an Arrow.
I tried to make a rainbow with embossing powders and I love the result.

  • cardstock (Neenah Desert Storm & Solar White Cardstock)
  • background stamp (Hero Arts Cling Arrow Background)
  • sentiment (Lots of Love, Avery Elle)
  • versamark 
  • embossing powder (Zing! Grapefruit, Apricot, Mustard, Cricket, Wave)
  • die (MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX)
  • twine (Hemptique Bakers Twine)
  • enamel dots (The Sweetest Thing & Lost & Found 3, My Mind's Eye)
I hope you like it! Have a good day.
Thanks fos visiting me.

2 commentaires:

  1. Super amazing card!! Love how you made the background!! Great colors too!! Fabulous work!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS