Pages

samedi 8 octobre 2016

Dashing through the snow

Hello!

Another Christmas card for my stash. With 2 cute deers :)

I made a square card. I added patterned paper to my front card base. Then I cut a smaller square and a star die cut. I inked the stencil I made with my star with Distress Ink. Then I stamped, cut and colored my deers with Copics. I finished with the sentiment.



Challenges
Suppplies

Stamps
Let's prance (Clearly Besotted)

Patterned Paper
Comfort and Joy (My Mind's Eye)

Die
Stars STAX (MFT Die-namics)


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a good day.

6 commentaires:

  1. WOW soo beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A perfect card for our challenge this time at ABC Christmas, thank you for sharing it with us.
    Lorraine DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Valerie this is so very beautiful
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a fun pair they are! A GOrgeous design too. Thank you so much for joining us at
    ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. SO cute - fab card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS