I made a Halloween card with a bat. I don't think it is scary, I would rather say that it is cute... Don't know...
Very simple card: I cut 3 strips of patterned paper, added my bat (colored with Copics) and a sentiment.
- Angie's Digital Stamps - anything goes + twist: halloween
- Simon Says - halloween
- Unicorn Challenge - halloween or pink
- Crafty Creations Challenges - halloween
- Little Red Wagon - purple, orange and green
- Simon Says - Halloween inspiration
- Pattie's Creations Design - halloween
- A Gem of a Challenge - halloween
- Challenge Up Your Life - hocus pocus
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - halloween
- Hiding in my Craftroom - halloween colors
- Animal Friends Challenge - autumn/halloween + animal
- Paper Creator - anything spooky
- Paradise of Stamps - autumn/halloween
- Pink and Main - fall/halloween
- Scrap'N'Challenge - halloween
Spookalicious (Paper Smooches)
Haunted Manor (Doodlebug)
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a spooky day!