Pages

mardi 31 octobre 2017

Creatalicious Challenges #126

Hello!

Welcome to a new challenge at Creatalicious Challenges!

The theme is

Anything goes 
with optional use blue & silver

You're welcome to join us with the optional, but as it is an optional, you can also chose not to do it - it's totally up to you. I just want you to have fun with us @ Creatalicious Challenges...


Our generous sponsor for this challenge is


Prize - 3 digis of winner's choice

"Hi, I'm Alicia Bel.
Since childhood, I drew all the time. I also like to make cards. I studied teaching and then Fine Arts. I learned anatomy, composition, perspective and many things to make most interesting my drawings.
 My drawings are very sweet, innocent and sometimes sexy. I'm a bit childish and I really like princess stories, and beautiful, simple, and happy things."


And here is my card using Princesa de Cumpleanos


For more inspiration from the DT, please pop over to the Creatalicious Challenges.

Thank you for stopping by.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS