Pages

mardi 27 mars 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #286

Hello!

I am so excited to announce that I have joined the Hand Stamped Sentiments Design Team. This is my first post. I hope you will like it.

We have a sketch for you.


And here is my take


Make sure you check out the other ladies creations at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Thank you for stopping by.

3 commentaires:

  1. Hello Valerie! Welcome to the HSS design team! I'm excited to be stamping with you as part of the team and look forward to seeing all your neat creations!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Welcome to the HSS design team! I love the card you created for the sketch challenge. The mouse image is super cute. Thanks for sharing your talent with Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I don't just like your card I LOVE it! It is seriously super cute. Welcome to the team!!! Smiles, Elizabeth

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS